Commercial Real Estate
One of the most common reasons borrowers seek out SBA financing and VelocitySBA specifically, is to support their commercial real estate financing needs. As an SBA Preferred Lender highly experienced in financing all types of commercial properties, VelocitySBA can make purchasing or refinancing your business property a fast and easy experience.
Benefits of purchasing or owning commercial real estate
The purchase of commercial real estate can be one of the most prudent growth and equity building strategies for many business owners. The benefits of owning real estate versus leasing space can include some or all of the following:
Such as depreciation, and interest expense deductions.
Growth in fixed assets of the business.
Tap into the existing equity in a property you already own by refinancing to consolidate other debt, purchase equipment or obtain working capital to grow your business.
Collateral on which to borrow against for future business growth capital.
Peace of Mind
Know that your business location is secured for you long term. Alleviate concern over increasing rent expense.
Room for Growth
Secure a large space that can accommodate your growing business and expand its capacity.
Benefits of financing with VelocitySBA
The purchase or refinance of commercial real estate may be one of the biggest financial decisions you make as a business owner. That is why partnering with a financial institution that is experienced in commercial real estate and equipped to offer a solution that comprehensively meets your specific needs is paramount. VelocitySBA provides financing for a wide variety of different commercial property types and has lent to businesses nationwide to secure a permanent home for their business. Under the SBA’s 7(a) loan program, VelocitySBA can deliver long term financing with attractive terms that are superior to conventional financing and offerings from other lenders. Below are just some of the many benefits we can provide.
- Fully amortized up to 25 years
- No balloon payment. Most conventional loans are NOT fully amortized, meaning they will mature in as soon as 5 years and require the borrower to refinance the balance remaining.
- Reducing potentially costly refinance expenses such as updated appraisal fees, origination fees, environmental fees, etc.
- Uncertainty of what appraised value may be when conventional loans require refinance
Low Down Payment
- As little as 10% versus 35% down with most conventional financing
- Greater retention of working capital – Less down payment, means business owners can hold onto more for operating and growing their business
Low Monthly Payment
- With competitive rates and longer amortization, your payments will be lower than many conventional options giving you more cashflow for your business
Access Capital (Refinance)
- Unlock the equity you have accrued in your existing commercial property by refinancing your property to purchase equipment, consolidate debt, or obtain working capital.
Highly Experienced Real Estate Financing Specialists
- Fast to close - Have the confidence that you will close quickly working with a team that works efficiently and productively for our borrowers, inspiring the name VelocitySBA
- Up to the challenge – Our highly experienced team has financed many complex transactions and unique requests when their primary banks could not perform for them.
VelocitySBA has financed most owner occupied commercial real estate types
- Industrial & warehouse
- Truck yards & Automotive
Take the next step for your business
Secure your location, and secure the financial future of your business. If you are ready to take the next steps, VelocitySBA associates are here to help. Complete our simple online prequalification application now, or for more information about our loan programs, give us a call or contact us online.
*Pro Tip: If you’ve already started looking for a property with a real estate professional, then hurry and start the conversation with one of our lending specialists at VelocitySBA. Working with our professionals early will provide benefits such as:
- Understanding how much financing you qualify for now before you spend hours away from running your business to look at properties. You may even qualify for more than you realize, opening the door to a wider selection of possibilities
- Save your real estate professional time by allowing him to focus their energies on the properties that best fit your financial plans and budget
- Improve your likelihood of winning the bidding process. Confidently communicate to the seller that you are already prequalified for a loan when you make your offer and make your offer stand out when you find the property that you want!